VERSION 8.0.2 IMPROVEMENTS
This section describes the major improvements made to MultiAd Creator Professional 8.0.2 for Windows since version 8.0.1.
• The screen refresh is now working correctly for grouped text blocks that have been rotated and edited. Artifacts are no longer left on the screen.
• New preference in EPS Export dialog box called "Make gradients more compatible". Selecting this checkbox will allow documents containing gradients to print correctly to a wider variety of printers. Note: Selecting this checkbox will result in a larger EPS file.
• The quality of gradients is improved in documents exported to PDF.
• A triangle shape any path with a point, with a frame width of 10 point or higher will now refresh properly if moved.
• A grayscale TIFF that has been colorized with a Pantone Spot color will now properly separate to a Spot plate.
• A keyboard shortcut for Place Graphic into Container has been added: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+I.
• The check box in Print>Multiad Options>Use Binary Encoding is no longer selected by default on the PC.
• Creator now has registered MIME types for Creator documents and CIF documents. They are application/vnd.multiad.creator and application/vnd.multiad.creator.cif, respectively.
VERSION 8.0.1 IMPROVEMENTS
This section describes the major improvements made to MultiAd Creator Professional 8.0.1 for Windows since version 8.0.0.
• Various issues with merging cells in Tables have been resolved.
• When placing multiple PDFs to the same spread in a multiple page document, Creator Professional will no longer crash.
• The Gather For Output command will now ask the user to replace the existing file or create new file. The name of the folder created will be appended with the word "gathered".
• Items on pasteboard will now print as expected when Bleed Items at Edge is enabled.
• The keyboard shortcut to activate Leading on the Specifications Palette, cmd+opt+\, now functions as expected.
• The Place With Cursor option now functions properly in the Place Graphic dialog and no longer conflicts with the Place Graphic in Container dialog.
• Reshape handles on curves now display correctly when using the Reshape Tool to edit a path..
• A new preference called Plate Order has been added to the General panel of the Preferences dialog. Users can now designate the plate order.
• Objects placed in a container now center as expected when the shortcut keys cmd+5 are applied.